PRODUCTION BUSINESS MANAGER
Chicago, Illinois • United States
we are unlimited seeks a task master and process champion to drive seamless workflow for ontime and on-budget delivery. This is someone who has tireless enthusiasm for the details! An individual that can work closely with others to interpret ideas and collaborate towards a common outcome within multiple channels; helping to create entertaining and engaging content for one of the largest brands in the world. This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
• Support and document the Agency’s production process putting to use best practices to ensure an efficient, reliable and accurate workflow.
• Build a strong and positive working relationship with producers, creatives and account teams to review work, resolve issues, and provide solutions.
• Build on skills to review commercial and content concepts/scripts to advise on hiring talent, securing third party rights and ultimately contracting with all third parties and all performers: actors, voice overs, musicians, etc.
• Master the internal accounting process, procedure and relevant software.
• Actively advise on all budgets and provide solutions to help stay within client approved budget while producing best creative work.
• Develop and fine tune skills in reviewing performer contracts, screen finished commercials to ensure all rights are obtained, develop final cast reports and renegotiate contracts when necessary.
• Support a process for tracking and managing license/usage agreements.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Support all additional business production needs as they arise.
• 2+ years of experience as a Production Business Manager or similar role.
• Experience with interactive, non-broadcast and offshore productions is a plus.
• Innovative thinking is essential to manage the quickly evolving production environment and new media opportunities.
• Experience with administering celebrity contracts and music licenses a plus.
• Knowledge of SAG AFTRA editorial rights for Industrial/Content productions.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a great, fast paced and talented production and post production team.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
• Restless, curious and passionate
• Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
• Thrives in a start-up environment
• Always exploring, inventing and creating
• Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Apply for this job