ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Chicago, Illinois • United States
Associate Account Executive
Chicago, Illinois • United States, Illinois
we are unlimited is seeking to build their account/business management team with leaders hungry to learn and contribute. The Associate Account Executive is a savvy organizer and thirsty learner. You provide support to the internal team, to create agency solutions in developing concepts across multi-channel campaign initiatives. You will assist in all marketing activities that drive business and brand growth!
We are building a world-class agency, model and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
- You will own, along with the other business team members, the production, identification and constitution of business opportunities that can measurably build McDonald’s brand and business.
- Support Agency team on each project initiative by monitoring and managing internal agency work flow.
- Assist in the development of plans, presentations, briefs and proposals.
- Oversee solutions that meet the agency’s standards and client expectations, and learn to understand data-driven strategy that inspires best-in-class creativity.
- Help build Client trust and confidence with responsive, effective, and efficient communication.
- Become an expert in the client’s category and business.
- Assist in preparation, distribution and update all status and budget reports to client and agency team members.
- Assist in managing and tracking budgets.
- Maintain the organization of key client and agency documents.
- Exhibit integrity, professionalism, dependability and mature thinking.
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- 1 year marketing/account management experience; or relevant internship.
- Bachelor degree.
- This position reports to the Account Supervisor.
- You understand the digital advertising and social media landscapes.
- Willingness to learn high volume, high velocity omni-channel businesses.
- You can foster strong internal strategic and creative partnerships on major brands.
- You value extraordinary client partnership and business growth.
- The Associate Account Executive is a self-starter, resourceful, entrepreneurial and has a high level of personal initiative.
- You want to grow your skills in facilitation, presentation and professional writing.
- The Associate Account Executive reports to the Account Supervisor and supports all senior level account team members.
- You are confident and forward thinking while also being genuine and authentic; unlimited down to earth mentality.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and strong presentation formats.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Restless, curious and passionate
- Leader, visionary, entrepreneur!
- Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Always exploring, inventing and creating
- Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Apply for this job