Chicago, Illinois • United States
we are unlimited is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication. You prioritize deadlines, schedules and executive needs to insure all agency processes are met and up to date.
We are building a world-class agency, model and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
• General photocopying/scanning
• Reception desk coverage
• Book travel/Hotel/Car Service
• Manage schedules for up to 6 creative and production executives
• Manage timekeeping and expense reports for up to 6 executives
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for each executive
• Using executive credit card; order dinners when late night project work is needed
• Schedule and coordinate business lunches, dinners and meetings
• Minimum 3 years in an Agency environment a plus
• High school diploma
• Proficient in MS Office and newer expense report/timekeeping platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of a cross-platform landscape i.e. TV, print, digital, social, etc.
• You can foster strong internal partnerships across departments
• You look for effective time management solutions for your execuives busy schedules
• You are collaborative and flexible
• Very detail oriented
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Ability to balance discretion and confidentiality
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
• Solid understanding of the entire creative process and suite of services
• Ability to anticipate creative needs and project risks
• Ability to match team members to projects
• Thrives in a start-up environment
• Agile and flexible personality
• Strong business ethics, reliable and discreet
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Apply for this job